Sunday, July 31, 2011

Things I Don't Understand

I don't understand why people completely mess up a rental house after they've been evicted.
I don't understand why my landlord is crazy and rude.
I don't understand why the most wonderful people on earth get cancer.
I don't understand why people judge those who are different.
I don't understand why money controls everything.
I don't understand why people smoke around others who are allergic to cigarette smoke.
I don't understand why people smoke/dip when they know it causes cancer.
I don't understand why people give up so easily when the going gets tough.
I don't understand why people hurt innocent animals.
I don't understand why some people don't believe in God.
I don't understand why some parents don't pay attention to their kids or don't believe in their kids.
I don't understand why people try to cheat their way through the system and other people pay for it.
I don't understand why wealthy people don't contribute to charities more often.
I don't understand why our societies priorities and morals are all messed up.
I don't understand why people are slobs and don't clean up after themselves.
I don't understand why weddings cost so much.
I don't understand why college costs so much.
I don't understand why to do lists always end up getting bigger instead of smaller.
I don't understand why my boxer has lymphoma.
I don't understand why teacher's salaries aren't higher.
I don't understand why there's so much conflict going on in our world.
I don't understand why our government insists on helping other countries when it's own citizens are suffering.
I don't understand why politicians and officials make so much when our country is in debt.
I don't understand why anyone would ever want to harm their spouse or their children.
I don't understand why some people are lazy, arrogant, ignorant.. etc.
I don't understand a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment